Let Gloria Petersen Be Your Guide for Building a Successful Professional Presence and Forging a Memorable Interaction
Ask yourself —do a self-analysis:
- You know you have what it takes, but when you enter a room do you exude confidence?
- Do people recognize immediately that you’ve got “IT”? That thing about you that makes you charismatic and demonstrates self-assurance.
- Do you struggle greeting new people and establishing new relationships?
- If you know you are competent, but you don’t have the greatest conversation skills, do you hide behind your technology or avoid in-person connections all together?
- Do you make a positive and competent impression when you’re at interviews, attending meetings, or networking?
- Have you let social media chip away at your social skills?
Now’s your chance! Gloria Petersen’s book, Seven Steps to Impressive Greetings and Confident Interactions, offers proven strategies to make your next interaction the first step toward one of many successful business relationships. You career depends on confident first impressions, clear communication, a secure grasp of business etiquette and protocol, personal charisma, and social intelligence. So, whether you’re simply interested in presenting yourself better in work and social settings or your career depends on it, Gloria will help you create a powerful personal presence.
Gloria provides you with the essential image and social skills needed to help you develop your professional presence, master confident interactions, and give you the conversational skill sets to guide you through everything from simple interviews to high-profile meetings.
- Determine how you want to be perceived, make a professional impact with your appearance, control your body language, and read body language cues.
- Identify the three primary ways to make an introduction, honor rank and titles, and get beyond awkward “what to do when” moments.
- Learn techniques for remembering names, handle challenging names and pronunciations, and decipher unique name arrangements and accents.
- Be comfortable with the protocol of the business handshake, identify the various types of handshakes and their meanings, and know the components of a powerful handshake.
- Develop gratifying conversations by creating a conversation DNA, understand the place and purpose of small talk, eliminate distractions, overcome sensitive situations, and learn what you can or cannot control with a C-STEP formula.
- Design a business card that best reflects you and your company, and know exactly when, where, and how to exchange cards.
- Make your departure as memorable as your greeting, create a follow-up process, and keep a business interaction flowing by overcoming follow-up reluctance.
Each book has a training module companion. If you are a trainer or professor, consider adding the module companions to your curriculum in an easy to use format. For details, visit GlobalProtocolAcademy.com
The strategies Gloria presents have been developed with the assistance of the Global Protocol advisory board and team of experts (from a diverse range of occupations and industries). Their opinions and contributions have ensured that the material is timeless, accurate, and useful. Cash in on the expertise of a professional mentor who will guide you step by step in developing and refining your professional persona and overall effectiveness.